The Propper® Extrication suit gives full body coverage and protection when exposed to elements like broken glass, sharp metal edges, contaminates like gas or oil, and fire. Durable padded forearms and knees, FR reflective trim, along with well organized pockets make for a highly functional ARC-rated coverall.
- 7.7 oz FR cotton blend / 88% cotton / 12% nylon twill
- 3” FR triple trim across back, around upper arms and leg cuffs
- Hook and loop adjustable throat latch
- Left chest radio pocket with utility strap
- Right chest oversized utility pocket
- Mic clip above radio pocket
- Lined and reinforced padded elbows and forearms
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff closures
- Two rear patch pockets with hook and loop flap closures
- Heavy duty, two-way aramid zipper front closure with hook and loop storm flap (fly area - no hook and loop for ease of access)
- Hook and loop adjustable take-up straps at waist
- Padded knees and shins
- Scissor pocket with straps over semi-bellowed cargo pockets on both thighs
- 12” leg zipper with hook and loop adjustable straps at ankle
The Propper® Extrication Suit offers dual hazard protection with its ARC rating and flame resistant cotton blend material. Featuring 3" FR triple trim across the back, around upper arms and leg cuffs, mic clip, heavy-duty Aramid zipper front closure with hook and loop storm flap, throat latch and ankle straps for ulitmate protection in the harshest conditions.
"Very impressed by the build quality of this thing, and the fact that it's fire retardant under $200 is sweet. The free glove strap was a nice touch. I wear this when i go to sleep it's so soft."
**Disclaimer: Jason does not actually sleep in one, he said that for dramatic effect.**